Im..
Useless.
Hopeless.
Speechless.
Pressure.
Time will change, mark ma words.
I'll make a diff.
I just cant see your tears no more.
I love you mom!
And for u,
Let me be alone,
Things are different now.
Lets us now be on a separate road.
Cos i know, you'll never understand me. Never.
I dont wanna get hurt by u anymore.
Just leave me alone.
Having a friends, with all the joys and laughters,
No tears at all. Its not dat i dont want to mix ard, its just felt wierd.
Cos I noe, any reasons dat i give you, you wont believe it.
And till i was label, 'Boyfriend come first'.
I inhale it. Try to be in ma shoes.
Well, those which used to be close with me will realised, ever since, i lost ma dad,
i transformed. And getting better when wando was by ma side.
I dont hang out with frends often, i have more time with ma loves one.
Friends come and go. But some will stay.
Those who really understd me will stay by maside,
Thanks for supporting me all this while.
And i really miss ma secondary sch mates. Hope u guys make it for the reunion. Muah!
Its only a wk, hes in jungle.
He havent left for thailand for 5 wks.
I felt i lost a part of me. Im not being ME!
Useless.
Hopeless.
Speechless.
Pressure.
Time will change, mark ma words.
I'll make a diff.
I just cant see your tears no more.
I love you mom!
And for u,
Let me be alone,
Things are different now.
Lets us now be on a separate road.
Cos i know, you'll never understand me. Never.
I dont wanna get hurt by u anymore.
Just leave me alone.
Having a friends, with all the joys and laughters,
No tears at all. Its not dat i dont want to mix ard, its just felt wierd.
Cos I noe, any reasons dat i give you, you wont believe it.
And till i was label, 'Boyfriend come first'.
I inhale it. Try to be in ma shoes.
Well, those which used to be close with me will realised, ever since, i lost ma dad,
i transformed. And getting better when wando was by ma side.
I dont hang out with frends often, i have more time with ma loves one.
Friends come and go. But some will stay.
Those who really understd me will stay by maside,
Thanks for supporting me all this while.
And i really miss ma secondary sch mates. Hope u guys make it for the reunion. Muah!
Its only a wk, hes in jungle.
He havent left for thailand for 5 wks.
I felt i lost a part of me. Im not being ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment