Ive been very suppper bussy!
Ive 2 Final year projects, and 1 class test and exam!!
WAD left with 10% more and 3D left with 30-40% more!!
Still yet havent study for test and exam.
Days counts:
Submission of projects: 2 days for both
Class test: 3 days
Exam: 7 days.
Can you feel the pressure??
With this pressure moments, I did ma best to spend time with frends too!
Saturday, fly kite again. wich is again with ma I-vicians.
I left it half way. cos i need to settle ma projects and do ma notes.




And Sun which ive been waiting, Gathering wif ma loves!!
I enjoyed every moments of it!! Sayaaang Korg!!
The suprised for Khan and Syam belayed Bdae was successful!!
Most important, everyone had a great time, right?! I wanna plan nex gathering again!
Half went home, Half went cash studio, karoake. =) We went back home at 2am i guess?
Thanks afro for sending me back.









I guess, im goona make ma weekends wif notes and books.
Well, i need to get ready, Meeting Lita for karoake.
Dun wanna kept her waiting.
Till here.
Update again!
WAD left with 10% more and 3D left with 30-40% more!!
Still yet havent study for test and exam.
Days counts:
Submission of projects: 2 days for both
Class test: 3 days
Exam: 7 days.
Can you feel the pressure??
With this pressure moments, I did ma best to spend time with frends too!
Saturday, fly kite again. wich is again with ma I-vicians.
I left it half way. cos i need to settle ma projects and do ma notes.




And Sun which ive been waiting, Gathering wif ma loves!!
I enjoyed every moments of it!! Sayaaang Korg!!
The suprised for Khan and Syam belayed Bdae was successful!!
Most important, everyone had a great time, right?! I wanna plan nex gathering again!
Half went home, Half went cash studio, karoake. =) We went back home at 2am i guess?
Thanks afro for sending me back.









I guess, im goona make ma weekends wif notes and books.Well, i need to get ready, Meeting Lita for karoake.
Dun wanna kept her waiting.
Till here.
Update again!
No comments:
Post a Comment