Its abt a wk i didnt update.
I was sick for the past 1 wk. Migrane+ flu + sorethroat + cough + Fever.
and now, ma wisdom teeth!
I better say it out before othas say it out, im getting 'happier' dis days.
As in, ma appetite is like VeryVeryVery Good. All cravings i want, i get. Good uh.

(nice! go try!)
Thanks to ma lovely Mom and wando *winks*
And just to inform, im brave once again to watch cerite hantu, santau! -__-
Go watch! Its nice.=)
Its left with 16 days before he went off to thailand.
5 wks. Better get a list of wad im gonna to do. Shud be working. More $$$
I was sick for the past 1 wk. Migrane+ flu + sorethroat + cough + Fever.
and now, ma wisdom teeth!I better say it out before othas say it out, im getting 'happier' dis days.
As in, ma appetite is like VeryVeryVery Good. All cravings i want, i get. Good uh.


(nice! go try!)Thanks to ma lovely Mom and wando *winks*
And just to inform, im brave once again to watch cerite hantu, santau! -__-
Go watch! Its nice.=)Its left with 16 days before he went off to thailand.
5 wks. Better get a list of wad im gonna to do. Shud be working. More $$$
Picture dat i jus received, Ice skating during an kader Bdae.=))! Nak laggii!


No comments:
Post a Comment