Monday, February 22, 2010

head spinning

Despite of ma tight shift i had at work.
I had lovely time wif loves on sat night.
Alot of changes plan on dat day, end up ive to pick one. =)

Lita fetch me after work on sat.
We had our lunch together and clueless of ideas where and what to do. Atlast we joined sam and nadia to the city.

Have u guys heard Uncle Ringo?
I took Uncle Ringo sky ride.(stole it from nadia fb!) hehehe
It was fun!!! well, lita, nadia and zura was eager for the ride. I was scared!
I never had dis kind of rides before.
Its like 360 spining in different speed and waves, and for 3 mins!!
okay, end up i ride it, well i alwys wanna try sumtink new.
Yet, i didnt regret it! I swear its been while i had dis kind of nite.
It was funn!!! Its like as if i was thrown in the air!

All nonsense topic and ideas are spilled during the chill out seasons.

Thanks lita, for asking me out on dat day. Loves and hugs!
Thanks everyone for making ma day.

No comments: