Monday, February 8, 2010

Making a step ahead

Today is the day for the JPAE.
Theres some courses running thru ma head. Mostly designs and business sch.
Yet, i cant still make up ma mind.
Ma family and love asked me to take priv still, cos they need me to work, so the family has income and expenses.
Futhermore, im supporting maself for the sch. And i maself need money for ma own income.

I do some research, is mdis recognized? that the only worries i have.

-The fees is about $4000 for a diploma course duration of 9 month much cheaper then local poly which is approximately $6300 for 3 years of education.
-MDIS is only recognize in its school of business and mass comm, IT still new for them.


I dont feel like taking local poly(s), cos i dun have heart for it.

The courses, yes.
But the duration, the expenses.
wether am i able to work? Really, i cant make up ma mind.
Mayb i just go ahead with mdis?
=)
2 projects are in the Q ,
exams are coming,
Hes leaving in a wk time,
AND I CANT WAIT FOR DIS SUN!!

No comments: