Friday, November 27, 2009

Disappoint-ed

I disappoint you,
in the same time, im disappointed.Tsk.
I managed to be punctual to work, with ma own effort, no one woke me up.
Q calls was super madness.

While working,
there a flash of ma sch project, its called Are You Smarter than a lecturer?
Another disappointment was, i didnt even put in effort in it?
All i noe, its gonna happen nex mon. phhet!
Izzit me, or deres no grp discussion?
Im a lil bit grumpy few days to sch. Well, everything has a limit.
I didnt even disturb pple 24hrs, and to the extend of not making fool of the others,
just playing of names, dats all. I guess u too much boy. No more tolerance on u.
Sensitive? Everyone is senstive. So are u boy,
Lucky im a girl as u said so,
yesh! lucky i am a girl?
How abt coming to work early and extend 2 more hrs? wando sure dont mind. Tehee!

Didnt you realized? Theres a Q in every situation i had rite now.
Its all hanging.
I juz want be alone. Give me space.
As i said, i really-really need a KIT-KAT.
Goodbye people! Hav a great weekends.

No comments: