Monday, November 9, 2009

Wando is on operation, APEC, 10 days.
Im not used to be alone, now feel like sh*t
Tmrw plan to go for a jogged.

I just realised something new about me, low self esteem.
Negative thots is alwys in ma mind. why? tsk.
Its just that happiness isnt by ma side dis few wks,
Hardly laugh till i crack ma stomach.
Day by day i just follow the flow, it isnt lead me anywhere happiness.

Enough said,
I had made ma promise, i believe in happiness, it'll sure come.
I wont let dis keep on going rite? "i dun care wad they say, im in love with you"
guess which line of song it is?

well, im braver den wando? izit positive thinking? baaahh!!
hahahah
i went to watch phobia 2 a mth back, wich i can believed maself ive watched it!
thanks to mona, sumpah aku pengecut, i closed ma face all the time. haha.

No comments: