Friday, November 6, 2009

Hav not been updating due to overworking! haha.
Urgently need of cash. I mish blogging and dancing! andand swimming!
Having not enough slp just making ma head ache.
I really dunnoe where to start , let it be random aitz?
Deep thots in ma head, what gonna happened next in your life? have u guys think over it?
Pple will remind me dun overthink, u are just stressing urself. one step can guide u to wrong decision. Nah! i wont talk abt dis.

3 assignments in a wk! 3ds max, WAD and companimation. wohho!
i show u ma simple and sweet house, well, for 3ds assignment, we are tasked to do a house,


Lol! lawa tak?? simple kan? gambar tyra B mesti ade. ma idol!

Talking abt dis, it reminds me of school life now.
Its diff, like totally diff. Pple changed.
I dont wanna say much. =)

No comments: