Ma sat is not as fun as it is.
I was so draggy to went out after work. Futhermore, now is 'raining season'.
So prepare umbrella in ur beg everyday laa. Bahhhh...
Well, he tried making me cheer up after noeing im upset to certain reasons.
Thanks wan for being ma bestfren and lover.I never regret knowing u in ma life, the one thing i regret i leaving u in the past, which is not gonna happened again. Turning 7 yrs, u went thru all shits with me. One thing i asked, stay strong with me.
He wanna tell the whole word, how fatkid i am.
Im eating the big2 chicken,he ate the small one. TSK!
And i finish everything,
Few things run in ma mind. Speechless.
I felt left out, 'a ugly duckling among the chic', Is like im totally out?
You wasnt dere for me most of the times,
and i was dere all the time.
I didnt complains anything to u.
Cos, i dun wanna spoilt ur day.
understanding plays part,
A step back from ur life is better off that way.
I felt im juz dragging u in ur life.
That dosnt mean ive changed, cos surrounding chged.
But im alwys dere.
But im alwys dere.
I cried, for u. Which i neva done in friendship.
Im afraid of losing u. Dont u felt the same?
wtf im doing? nah! i dun wanna get emotions.
zul used to say," pragai bdak gemok"
haha. it means, pple think im happy, stressfree! goooooodd!
pragai bdak gemok= HAPPY. *smile wide-wide*
Alot of plans for ending of the year. Dont you realize? 2009 is at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment